Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive.
Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
- Diffuse Bergamot oil when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot oil.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your skin care cleanser.