If you wish to purchase a product from our online store, be sure to read these terms and conditions carefully, as well as all the sections in the Terms and Conditions, which are an integral part of the distance selling contract to be concluded between us. Use of the online store constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these terms.
Every contract concluded through the online store, is archived by our company and is available to you whenever you request it.
Our company makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, cases where the features or price or other content related to the products sold through the online store are inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or generally with errors that cannot be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or due to downtime of the website due to force majeure.
The prices listed on the products displayed through the online store include the respective VAT. These prices do not include shipping and payment costs, which are calculated when you submit your order, according to the section Shipping Terms and Payment Terms.
Our company will inform about the non-availability of the products through similar verbal indications that will be posted in the online store next to the unavailable product. Our company reserves the right to inform you in case of subsequent (after your placing of an order) non-availability of a product. In this case, you can, by express statement, cancel the entire order or consent to the execution of the order for the available products.
To complete your order, follow the step-by-step procedure described below.
PRODUCT SELECTIONSelect the products you want to order and place them in the “Shopping Cart”. You can check your “Shopping Cart” at any time and before sending the order. The “Shopping Cart” shows in detail which products you have chosen to order. Here you can remove one of the products or adjust the quantity to the ones you will finally order. From here you can continue to complete your purchase or return to the store to browse other pages and products. In case you have a discount coupon from one of our offers, you must provide its code to calculate the discount. Fill in User Details. Once you have selected the products you want to order, select “Proceeed To Checkout”. In the page that appears, you are asked to select the way in which you wish to use the online store. You can choose:
- create a new account
- use of a social media account
Once you have filled in your details, you are asked to choose the method of payment and the shipping method of your order and fill in any comments you have for its delivery. Make sure you read the Shipping Terms section below carefully.
PAYMENT OF ORDER
Once you have selected the shipping method, you are asked to select the payment method and fill in the necessary fields to complete it. Please read the Payment Terms section below carefully, It describes the available payment methods in detail.
ORDER OVERVIEW AND SUBMISSION
In the last stage you can review your order and modify it, if desired. At this stage you are informed about the total cost of your order, which includes the cost of the products and any shipping and payment costs of the order. Before placing the order you will be asked to consent to the Terms and Conditions and then submit it by selecting the icon “PLACE ORDER”.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF ORDER
After sending your order request, an automated email with your order details will be sent to the email address you have provided.
This automated email is only a confirmation that your order has been received and in no way constitutes acceptance of the order or conclusion of terms of sale by our company.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE CONFIRMATION
Once our company determines the availability of the products and the correctness of the order, we will send you a new email confirming the acceptance of the order.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
You can pay for your order in any of the following ways:
- Payment by Credit or Debit or Prepaid Card
- Our company accepts all credit or debit or prepaid cards. The process is carried out and completed through a Greek banking institution with which we cooperate and which provides all the necessary guarantees for the security of electronic transactions. If you choose to pay for your order by credit, debit or prepaid card, you will be transferred to the website of the partner bank, where you will have to follow the procedure indicated to you.
- Payment via PAYPAL
- If you decide to pay for your order via PayPal, we inform you that the address you use for delivery is automatically updated by the default in your PayPal account.
When you complete your order and choose to pay via PayPal, you will be asked to sign in to your PayPal account. You will need to change the delivery address as shown below if you want the delivery to take place at an alternate address.
- Cash on delivery (for shipments WITHIN GREECE)
- You can pay the cost of your order and the other agreed charges on delivery, ie by paying the amount to the authorized distributor/courier upon delivery of the products at the place of delivery. According to the current tax provisions, cash on delivery is only possible for amounts up to € 500 from natural persons (including VAT).
If you choose to pay for your order by cash on delivery, you will be charged with the cost of using the specific service, which amounts to 2,5 € (including VAT) for deliveries in Greece.
- Bank account deposit
- You can pay for your order by depositing the amount in the following bank account:
GR46 0171 1670 0061 6701 0060 021
(Beneficiary: STEFANOS GEOR. MARAVELAKIS)
You must deposit/transfer the exact amount of your order and all other agreed charges. Along with the deposit/transfer, you should state as a reason for deposit the name and address that you stated during your order. The deposit receipt must be sent to our company by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the company receives the relevant payment confirmation from the partner bank, it will start the shipping process.
SHIPMENT TERMSStandard Delivery (2-4 working days):
- 4,00 € (including VAT) For shipments weighing up to 2 kg.
- + 1,50 € (including VAT) For every extra kilo.
- Other countries