Lime seed oil offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via expeller pressing & light refining. Not to be confused with its essential oil counterpart, this is a refined seed oil (carrier oil). Despite it being refined it does still carry a slight citrus aroma, just not as powerful as the essential oil version. It blends well with many other essential oils, including Lime essential oil.. This oil is perfectly suited for those that want a cost effective carrier oil with straight to the point benefits. Traditionally used in face masks & face creams due to its ability to soften the skin & absorb easily and of course deliver a fresh feeling.
- An excellent emollient & easily absorbed into the skin.
- A cost effective citrus carrier oil.
- Carries a beautiful faint citrus aroma.
- A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason.
- Aids in relieving skin & scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
- A reduced oil-like aroma so it carries most essential oils effectively.