Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Clove oil has traditionally been used for a variety of purposes, including:
- as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria.
- as a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain.
- for digestive upset.
- to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil.
- Place one drop in a cup of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.
- As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.