While Artemisia Dracunculus is most commonly used for cooking, some manufacturers use tarragon to add scent to soap and cosmetics. It can also be used for medicinal purposes.
Artemisia Dracunculus (French tarragon) is sometimes used to treat digestive disorders or toothaches. Some use it to reduce water weight or stimulate the appetite. It is also sometimes used by women to promote menstruation. But there is no strong evidence to support the use of tarragon for any of these benefits.
- Contains Beneficial Nutrients but Few Calories and Carbs
- May Help Decrease Blood Sugar by Improving Insulin Sensitivity
- May Improve Sleep and Regulate Sleep Patterns
- May Increase Appetite by Reducing Leptin Levels
- May Help Relieve Pain Associated With Conditions Like Osteoarthritis