Immune stimulating and firming
The Amazonian Indians have always known virtues of the essential oil of rosewood: they use it to treat wounds and sores. It is only used in modern aromatherapy only recently.
- skin tonic and astringent
- firming the tissues
- ENT and respiratory diseases
- acne, sores, wrinkles
- intense fatigue
- pediatric infections
Source: A. & D. Baudoux Zhiri, Chemotyped essential oils and their synergies , Inspired Development
- External: 2-3 drops of essential oil Rosewood + 2 drops of hazelnut vegetable oil applied topically on the skin disease or the lower abdomen for urinary or gynecological conditions.
- Internal use: see your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- This product can not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy, lactation and children under 3 years.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Aromatic molecule: Linalol
Distilled part: wood